Our expert team comes from a variety of backgrounds including art history, architecture, interior and retail design, and museum management and encompasses all the skills needed for the planning and design of projects. In-house capabilities and products include feasibility studies, architectural programming, institutional concepts, comprehensive interpretive plans, content research and development, exhibit label copy, exhibit plans and specifications, interactive elements, audiovisual concepts and engineering, and production and installation oversight.
We work with a variety of partners to bring our projects to life, including architects, landscape architects, exhibit fabricators, audio visual producers and system engineers, lighting designers, acousticians, interactive installation developers. We also regularly collaborate with historians, academics, independent designers, and researchers.
Principals & Key Staff
- Gerry Hilferty, Founder, President, & Creative Director
- Dean Clouse, CEO & Principal
- Craig Dickelman, Business Manager
- Brett Elliott, Senior Graphic Designer
- David Fox, Senior Associate
- Jill Malusky, Senior Content Developer/Writer
- Sam Van Nostrand, Senior Designer
- Richard Woollacott, Principal
- Yi Zhang, Graphic Designer